- What is a downloadable PDF item?
Our downloadable PDF resources are files that you can print and/or save to your computer. By purchasing a downloadable PDF resource, you gain immediate access to your purchase and you save on shipping and handling costs!
- Where can I find my downloadable PDF item?
Out of the Box Training Kits, Beginnings Professional Development Workshops, Exchange Essentials, and downloadable books are delivered to your online account on our website. Immediately after you place your order, you will receive a confirmation message providing a link to download your purchase. You can retrieve your downloadable PDF items at any time by doing the following:
- On the home page of our website, www.childcareexchange.com, click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- The items you ordered will be listed in the right column under My Purchases. Click on the title to open the PDF file. You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open these files. To obtain a free copy of this program, visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Once you have opened the file, you can print it or save it to your computer.
- Can I share my downloadable product?
When you purchase an Exchange downloadable PDF item, you are purchasing the permission to print a single copy of this item for your own use only.
If you are the director of a single center, you also have permission to make copies of your downloadable product (except books) for your staff members and/or parents.
If you would like to make copies or reprint an Exchange downloadable PDF item for any other purpose, including trainings, higher education courses, and newsletter distribution, please complete our permissions request form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shop by Topic
Shop by Product